Amazing.

Today at work I had a realization.
I think that I do too much to my face..
at least I can actually say this HAHAA
so I had my makeup done by someone else at work.
I have only let very few people do my makeup for as long as I have been wearing makeup.
today was the only time I have ever really liked what was done.
I don't know how to say it without it sounding weird at all but she made my face look softer.
a woman's face should always look soft.
not like a tranny (for some girls)
I was always the weird girl who always was into bright colors & black eyeliner..
i've done my eyeliner the same way since intermediate school.
i don't think i wasn't ever pointed out of a crowd for something i wore or did to my hair or the way i did my makeup.
ANYWAYS...
i love to watch others & the way they use their colors and the different techniques they have with applying the makeup.
she used colors that she never saw me in which were somewhat coral-ish.
the way she put them on too.. i would have never thought i could wear it this way.
you see some girls with fuckin electric blue or dark ass fuckin gray all over their damn eyelid.
i wonder about these bitches.
HAHHAAHAAA
ANYWAYYYYS....
yeah she even went about a different way with my eyeliner too which i liked.
her intention was to make me look like a doll even down to the fake mole she drew hahaa.
overall i really liked it and it opened my eyes on different ways i really could play up my eyes..

don't mind the picture.. it was taken with my blackberry.
i look retarded and i'm not sure if you can really even see the detail of the work that was put in.
ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYS..
i'm convinced on the "softer" look.
i don't know why i give myself so much stress with trying to do my makeup so extravagantly 
makeup is supposed to enhance what is on your face..
not create a whole different person...
if that's the case... you're lying to your significant other.